Here’s how you can stream the workout classes on your TV with Roku:
- Open the action center on your Windows device. Refer to this Microsoft article if you need help locating the action center.
- Select ‘Connect’.
- You may need to expand the action center to see the Connect option.
- After a moment, you will see a list of wireless display and audio devices.
- Select your Roku device and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When a screen mirroring request is made from your Android or Windows device, your Roku device displays an on-screen prompt across the bottom of your TV screen. From the prompt, you can choose:
- Always accept – Always allow content from the device to be screen mirrored to your Roku device without displaying the on-screen prompt for each future attempt. This action adds the device to a list of ‘Allowed devices’.
- Accept – Allow content from the device to be screen mirrored on your Roku device for this one attempt.
- Once your screen has been mirrored on Roku, open your browser and sign in to SaveTrainer.
- Start streaming the workout classes.
Note: Roku is not supported with iOS or Apple devices. You can, however, stream using your Android or Windows devices.
You can find more information on Roku here.